What Is It?
Equipment leasing is basically a loan in which the lender buys and owns the equipment. The lender in turn leases it (almost like renting) to a business for a monthly rate for a specific number of months. At the end of the lease, the business may have up to three options:
- They can purchase the equipment for a fair market value
- They can continue leasing
- They can return in (and potentially lease new equipment)
How Does it Work?
We can provide leasing for new, used or provide “leaseback” on existing equipment you many own that are lien free and have value. If you get turned down by suppliers with in-house leasing or unhappy with the terms, we can provide alternatives leasing so you can immediately get your equipment needed to run your business.
What Are the Advantages?
- Let the equipment “pay for itself” through it’s uses.
- Often no down payment or admin charges.
- Almost anything associated with your business can be leased.
- If your business needs equipment that is the most up to date, leasing can help you keep current.
- Often, there are flexible options for your payment schedule, so that you vary your payment amounts with seasonal cycles.
- Leases are Non-Reporting which can greatly expand access to credit
- Easy and Fast approval compared to conventional Banking
- For Tax purposes, funding is considered an expense rather then a liability so if can be completely written off.
You Need Cashflow
- Can’t Sleep At Night?
- Don’t have enough cashflow
- Haven’t been in business long enough
- No collateral
- Poor credit history
- Your bank isn’t moving fast enough?
Don’t Wait, Get The Cash You Need!